Best Wedding Gifts
Traditional products or unusual ones, formal or casual, from Tiffany & Co or from a boutique around the corner, a wedding is about gifts as well, not only about love, commitment, joy, ceremony, anxious guests, happy couple, excited parents and reception. In general, at a wedding there is a great exchange of gifts between those that are involved in this event at most, such as the bride, groom, their parents, godparents, bridesmaids, groomsmen and the ring bearer. We have selected to present today possible gifts that can be offered by the parents to their children, that now are getting married, by the happy couple, in return, to their parents, and by friends to the marrying couple.
Wedding gifts from parents to children
These gifts, in their turn, can be divided into presents from the parents of the bride to her and from the parents of the groom to him or from the father of the bride to the bride and from the mother of the groom to the groom. The point is that you can make a lot of combinations; as long as they are about offering gifts, everyone should be happy. If the parents don't organize the wedding and if this is organized by the marrying couple, they can buy anything, because everything will be cheaper than organizing a wedding. So the parents can buy one of the next products or they can even combine them and form a bigger present, for an improved effect.
1. This first product is a personalized tea light candle holder, presented in an elegant tinted glass atop with a black wood base. You can add a special message that will be written on one of the sides of this product and you can be sure that your children will cherish it forever. This product can be found at Memorable Gifts and costs $39.95.
2. Obviously, this product is also personalized and represents crystal flutes. This set of 2 frosted flutes is enhanced by the use of Swarovski crystals. One of the glasses “wears” a tuxedo and has a bow tie and the other one comes in a scalloped-neck dress. This set is $79.95 and can be bought from PersonalizationMall.com.
3. This gift can be used by the newlyweds on their first night together. Even though they are not red pillowcases, but black ones, they can bring the love and passion into the bedroom of a newly married couple too. They are included in the Blown Away By Love range of personalized pillowcases, that can be bought from PersonalizationMall.com.
Wedding gifts from children to parents
It is often seen that children imagine their parents have received everything once they were born. Of course a child is more than life itself could give you, but parents are the pillars in our life, they guide us in every step we take and at least once in a life, if not on many other occasions as well, we should show our appreciation and love to them. One of these occasions can be our own wedding. You may think that you have no responsibility for offering wedding gifts to them at that very moment, but in fact you do. A wedding is the perfect occasion to show them how much you love them and a good way to do this is by offering them some gifts.
1. In general, the products included in this category are very emotional. And the one that I have selected now is pretty much like this; it is the Dear Dad Poem Sculpted Keepsake. You can use one of the 9 unique father poems or write one on your own. This second option is much more appreciated. This possible gift is $38.95 and is available from PersonalizationMall.com.
2. If dad was taken into account, we need to do the same thing with our mother as well. For her, we have prepared this personalized wedding gift – Tears Of Joy Wedding Handkerchief. This is a good gift for a special aunt, grandmother, bridesmaids as well or for any other woman that you believe is going to have tears of joy in her eyes when seeing you walking down the aisle.
3. Here is another product from PersonalizationMall.com: the Parent & Friend keepsake. This is a wonderful item that features this phrase: “Thanks for knowing when to be my friend and when to be my mother/father”. It is $19.95.
Wedding gifts from friends to the marrying couple
The gifts offered from parents to their children are just a few, if we only think of the material or financial presents; the high number of gifts comes from the rest of the guests, of which many of them are friends of the marrying couple. So, for this third part of our article, we have selected to present several potential gifts that friends can offer to a happy couple on their big day.
1. Who said that friends cannot offer emotional presents, like the parents of the happy couple do? The product we are about to present is as emotional as the ones that parents can offer. I'm talking about the personalized heart photo vase, that is an original gift, perfect for any romantic at heart. This is engraved with an inscription and emphasizes the image of the couple. It is $44.95 and can be found at the Future Memories.
2. Just like in the previous case, you need to have a photo with the happy couple and use it for a personalized product. This time it is about the Together Forever Reflections Frame ($24.90), from PersonalizationMall.com.
3. At the wedding, you can hire a caricaturist to make a caricature of the happy couple. If you opt for a digital caricature, you will pay $39.99 for the services offered by Caricature King.
Important occasions like weddings are a great time to show love. If this feeling is accompanied by special gifts, you can be sure the wedding day will be remarkable.